Thursday, November 19, 2015

Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas

One day last week, I pulled out some rolls of gift wrap, a few bags, lots of ribbon, gift tags, vintage linens, handmade ornaments, some holly from the yard and got to wrapping.
Now, did a few of those items surprise you? I know that most people don't use vintage linens and handmade ornaments when they are wrapping their gifts, but not this gal, she likes to think outside of box, when it comes to gift wrapping for her family and friends. I thought that I would share some of my ideas with y'all today and maybe you will get inspired and try some out, when you are wrapping it all up!!!
NOTE: This is a post that I posted last year. Since I was kinda late posting it in 2014, I thought that I would share it again this year, hoping that I can inspire some of you.
                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                     Linda

                                         Make a small clipboard ornament
                                         and add a photo of the person who
                                         the gift belongs to and it will take
                                                      place of a gift tag.

                                        
                                                  These are super easy to make...
                                                        no instructions needed.
                                           
                                             Layer your box with two different
                                             papers and then add a vintage doily
                                                             and satin ribbon.




                                              Vintage gold trim and a DIY cross was
                                                              added to this gift.

                                             I added a vintage earring to this
                                             white cross, to make this ornament
                                                     special for my love one.

                                                I even used some paper doilies
                                                and holiday tags on some plain
                                                           brown paper bags.

                                               Another vintage doily and some
                                               pretty satin ribbon, make a huge
                                                                 statement.

                                                    Instead of satin or paper
                                                    ribbon, try some pretty
                                                            lace instead. 

                                       Holly clippings and some craft stickers, also
                                                              come in handy.


                                         These cute gift tags can be found at Michaels.
                                          I find it funny that simple things like these
                                          tags make me happy. I have used them in
                                          vignettes and on my family tree this year.


                                     Yes, I am one of those people that coordinate
                                      their gift wrapping. I really love having it blend
                                                                     together.
  Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png
Linking up here...
Share Your Style
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Think and Make Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday
Vintage Charm
Show and Tell Friday
Amaze Me Monday
MET Monday

7 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Some beautiful ideas, inspirational!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

These are gorgeous, Linda. Every year I have good intentions to wrap ALL my presents like this, but you know how that goes.

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Thanks for sharing this! I definitely plan to steal that little clipboard idea!! So cute!
~Chris

20 North Ora said...

Beautifully wrapped gifts. Love the use of all of the vintage things.
Gorgeous!

Judy

Judy Pimperl said...

They are all beautiful! I especially like the one with the clipboard and photograph. Your color scheme is really pretty, too!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

They all look amazing! I love the doilies...such a dainty touch!

Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Linda, thank you for sharing your beautiful and unique gift wrapping ideas at Vintage Charm. Like Betsy my intentions are always good but the follow thru is usually lacking. sb

Related Posts with Thumbnails