Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Top Five

There were lots of great links at last weeks party and these are the top five most viewed by y'all. These five posts are very different from each other, so what does that tell us? Sounds like, we are all different too. So, you just never know what people are looking for. I hope your weekend is going well, and that you have your NTT post all ready to link up on Monday...see ya there!
                                             Blessings,
                                                Linda

                                   1. Peggy @PJH Designs

                                          2.Angela @Number Fifty-Three

                                         3. Fabby @Fabby's Living

                                     4. Jennifer @City Farmhouse

                                   5. Audrey @Neverending Decorating

14 comments:

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Always enjoy seeing all the fabulous ideas.Can't always get to them all though.These are all some sweet ideas~Kim

Audrey said...

Wow! Thanks y'all. If this isn't major incentive to finish my ottoman I don't know what is! I'll be posting an update tomorrow on my progress so far. The drying time between coats of stain is taking f.o.r.e.v.e.r. 8-10 hours my foot! It takes more like 24, ugh! I can't wait to get to the upholstering part...that'll be a breeze. Thanks Linda for always hosting the party :) Have a great weekend!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wow, thank you so much, it's an honor to be featured by you and next to some great looking features from fellow bloggers!! I'm very excited. Have a lovely week, sweet lady.
FABBY

Anne said...

Great features!
xx
Anne

Kristen Whitby said...

Wonderful features! I love that they are all different!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Lovely features. I am always amazed at the talent and ideas out there in blogland. Happy Sunday!

Cristina Garay said...

Awesome features, Linda! I'm off to visit some!

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Gosh Linda I'm speechless! I'm so glad everyone liked my update on my shabby chic kitchen! I'm so honored. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Peggy~PJH Design

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Linda! I am so thrilled:). Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Jen

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Great features, and love how varied, too! Have a good week, Linda!

Jeanette

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I loved Audrey's post about cutting the legs off the table. I've been thinking about it all week!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Wonderful choices! Heading over to visit some new blogs!

Bekah Loves Blog said...

Thank you so much for hosting these! I am new in blog land and have been submitting to many parties in the last week for the first time. I haven't noticed a difference from any of the others...but here, a week later, I'm still getting traffic from your party! I will certainly be an active follower.

The Tuscan Home said...

Gorgeous features! xo ~Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails