Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Top Five

There were lots of great links at last weeks party and these are the top five most viewed by y'all. Several of you seem to think if you aren't one of the first sixty or so linked up that you won't get many visits or a chance to be featured. The links really are visited all the way down. One of the top five most visited today was linked half way through the party. So, please don't worry about when you arrive at the party, because all the party goers get visits.
                                                Blessings,
                                                   Linda
                                                 1. Blue Clear Sky


                                             3. The Thrifty Gypsy

                                                     4. Hickory Trail

 
Would  LOVE to have you follow me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST.

9 comments:

Ann said...

Looks really good and interesting,
I'll to visit some more participants.

Susan @ SunflowerHugs said...

Thank you for featuring my post on auctions!
Susan
SunflowerHugs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I always enjoy the party, and funny enough sometimes I start at the end of the list and work my way to the beginning. Thanks for the feature!

sandy said...

Interesting to see which are the most visited. And I AM pleasantly surprised that photos all the way down get looked at so thanks for letting us know!
sandy :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T. Emrich said...

Love your link parties, but I'm having issues linking. It says I don't have a link back and I know I do. :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails