Thursday, February 28, 2013

Playing Around

Oh HAPPY DAY!!! Today, is the last day of February, so that means Spring is almost here and I am one HAPPY GAL...how about you? I know, some people love all the cold weather, but I am not one of them. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons here on the Alabama gulf coast...perfect temps! With Easter being so early this year, I thought I better get it together and start getting some of my Easter decor out, so my family can enjoy this wonderful season. I'm not near finished, just playing around a tad, here and there. Wanna, see what I've been playing with around here? If so, here we go!!!!
                                                    Blessings,
                                                      Linda

                               Some things will stay and some will not.

                         The "HAPPY EASTER" chalkboard art...will stay.

                                The pears will be replaced with eggs.

                               Hate to see them go...maybe after Easter...
                                           they will reappear.

                                        Still lovin' my thrifty scale.


                            This old vintage bottle..still not sure it's fate.

                              Here I have one of my new crosses, that Mr.CC
                                       and I are making for my business.

                              This is local reclaimed wood, that we are using.

                                Some have cute little nests and
                                 some have...well I will share
                                that with y'all at another time.

                               My thrifty Dollar Tree bunny is in
                            a temporary home (I think). Stay tune
                                        to see where it goes.
Pin It

Come party with me here...
Open House Party
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Your Nest
Show and Tell Friday
Saturday Nite Special
Home Sweet Home
Catch As Catch Can
MET Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Knick of Time Tuesday
Six Days of Spring Link Party

25 comments:

Unknown said...

We're being hit with winter again here in Montreal - ooohhh I'm so tired of it now!
Love your springy thingy's!
And just LOVE that scale!
XOX

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice vignettes, Linda. Great scale! Our winter has been so bazaar here. I'm over it.

Donna Wilkes said...

Love the crosses with the nests - great symbols of rebirth. Can't wait to see the final vignettes.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Linda,

Very nice, Love the chalkboard and crosses.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Love your scale and cross...the birds nest is cute!
:)
Cindy

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I love your little cross with the nest. Cute. Love the whole vignette.

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

I'm with you - so glad this is the last day of February! Easter is sooo early this year - I've got to get a move on to get my decor together before it's too late! Love your vignette!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

That is a wonderful scale. I love them! and the pears are fantastic...they look so real!!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Love it Linda. You have wonderful taste.

hugs
Sissie

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful vignette Linda! I love the cross with the little nest!

melissa@thetinsel.com said...

I love that bunny! I can't believe the stuff ppl find at the dollar store! I have got to get there!!

Unknown said...

Linda how nice it looks.You have so many unique ideas. Very nice.

My Repurposed Life said...

Everything looks wonderful, I love the chalkboard art!
I'm sooo ready for Spring!
gail

Deserae said...

Beautiful vignette....love that scale! Have a great weekend :o)
~Des

Kirsty Girl said...

Love that old bottle! I'm welcoming in Autumn!

Lisa said...

Such a sweet job of welcoming Easter and spring! Your chalk board is gorgeous! Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven.
xo,
Lisa

Stephanie said...

I'm with you Linda - SO ready for Spring! Love your cross!

The Tuscan Home said...

Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

I love your vignette, I've got to dig around here for a pretty chalkboard. I really like that scale and the pears, too! Well done! Have a great weekend! XO ~Liz

Unknown said...

I LOVE that sweet scale! I'm ready for Spring too! I can't wait.

Have a great weekend!
~Liz

Art and Sand said...

I am so glad that winter is nearly over. It was 80 degrees today, poppies are blooming on our street and I wore sandals to work - doesn't get much better.

Debbie said...

Love the crosses Linda! It's all beautiful :)
Debbie

The 2 Seasons said...

The scale is so cute. I have a chalkboard that has been blank because I was thinking of a clever spring saying. I think I will go with Happy Easter just like you have simple and to the point.

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Love the chalkboard art and I'm ready for spring, too!

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Very neat. I love the chalkboard too.

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails