Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS-THE SAINTS!!!!

Provided by FLMNetwork.com

The SAINTS are marching home with a HUGE SUPER BOWL WIN...I'm sooooo HAPPY for them...they played an AWESOME game! Mr.CC made seafood gumbo for our SUPER BOWL party and it was soooo good...I guess it's his NEW ORLEANS roots that make him such a incredible cook! My MIL was from NEW ORLEANS and my husband spent almost every weekend of his childhood there with her family...she looooved that city! He has relatives that live there and we are talking about maybe going over (2 hour drive) for the BIG parade on Tuesday...if we go I will be sure to post some pics!

9 comments:

Low Tide High Style said...

Linda, you were the first person I thought of when they won! I even said to my husband...Linda from Coastal Charm will be so happy! I'm very happy for you all, it was a well deserved win and I loved seeing their quarterback holding his son and tearing up. He seems like a guy with a very big heart, the whole team seems wonderful!

Kat :)

alice said...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooooooooooooo excited! Great post!!!!!!!!!!
smiles, alice

deb said...

Yipee Skippeee!
*hugs*deb

Deb said...

Woot! We made Cajun food for the game yesterday too. So glad they won.

Linda said...

Yay...we won! What a great feeling. I hope you go on Tuesday...it would be so fun! hugs, Linda

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Congratulations! It really was an exciting game and fun to watch!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It's always fun when your team wins - I LOVE gumbo, yum!

Wendy said...

Hurray to the Saints!! What a great game! Shimp gumbo, we haven't had that for a while! Need to ask Tony to add that to the menu :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Woohoo! My kids keep asking me to make gumbo! Guess I'll have to do that soon. I lived in Louisiana for years; lived in Slidell and worked in New Orleans before I came to Kuwait. Hope you make the trip and have lots of fun! Best wishes, Tammy

Related Posts with Thumbnails